Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rating, Distribute, &
In excess of/Less than Predictions for San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys Rating Prediction: Cowboys 27, 49ers 23The elegant select is San Francisco and I extensively recognize why.  Inside truth of the matter, in advance of the commence of the time, the 49ers had been my darkish horse in the direction of achieve the Tremendous Bowl offered that they would be wholesome.  The basically condition with this matchup is that San Francisco wont be capable towards sluggish down Dak Prescott and the Dallas passing activity.  Emmanuel Moseley and Josh Norman arent transferring toward acquire a great number of 1 upon one particular matchups versus CeeDee Lamb and Amari Cooper.  Unwell get the Cowboys profitable the sport late in just the fourth quarter upon a Ezekiel Elliott touchdown. Unfold Prediction: Cowboys  3Provided my rating prediction, I would lean into the advice of the Cowboys.  That claimed, I wont be using in direction of the window with this participate in Mohamed Sanu Sr. Jersey.  It a recreation that may shift possibly direction and that not a scenario that I need to have toward lay information with. Scroll toward ContinueRead MoreRobbie Anderson, Jonathan Stewart Approve of Panthers 2022 Draft Haul19 hrs agoFalcons Launch Earlier Panthers RB Mike Davis20 several hours agoPanthers Invite Coastal Carolina LB Teddy Gallagher towards Minicamp20 several hours agoOver Underneath Prediction: Down below 51I comprise this specifically up in opposition to the variety at 50 nonetheless I do experience fairly superior more than the less than.  Fundamentally, I simply dont understand if San Francisco is relocating in the direction of be in a position toward maintain drives and comprehensive belongings with touchdowns.  Deebo Samuel is a weapon all more than the sector nonetheless once the business starts toward shrink, it heading in the direction of create it tough for Garoppolo towards identify an open up House within the secondary, particularly with Trevon Diggs eradicating a single facet of the industry Jauan Jennings Jersey.

Drake Jackson Jersey
Kalia Davis Jersey
Tyrion Davis-Price Jersey